Astrea Sixth Form St Neots is an inclusive institution with over 450 students on roll, at the heart of its community. We pride ourselves on providing an engaging and supportive environment in which our students feel empowered to reach and embrace their full potential with confidence. Underpinning our ethos is the belief in the power of a growth mindset using the VESPA model.
- Vision – Students know what they want to achieve
- Effort – Students put in many hours of proactive independent study
- Systems – Students organise their learning resources and their time
- Practice – Students practise and develop their skills
- Attitude – Students respond constructively to setbacks
All Year 12 students will start their time with us with a series of tutor-led sessions going through each of these five area and we see this as a vital part of fostering the independence and resilience that Sixth Form study demands.